Success of sin30

The day was Sunday and date was 27 April 2016. I was so nervous because my one year hard work result was upcoming
When I entered the jee main roll number and the result was in front me that was, I could not clear jee main examination. I  went to my room . I started weeping because I was thinking that  what my parents will think when he heard the news of unsuccessful. I picked my phone and called to my mom because I was not able to talk with my father . my mom picked phone and told that beta how is your result? In trembling words  i said that mom I cleared jee main and start weeping. She said are you OK beta ? ,what happened? I said mom, I,m  sorry . I,m could not clear jee. My father was listening this,he taken phone from my mom and said don't worry son, you have another chance for JEE. Today ,you will fall but one day you will rise with new energy. I cut the phone . hole night I was weeping , during weeping I don't know when I slept. Next morning , anyone knock to my door ,I asked ,"who are you? He said that son I am.
Immediately I opened the door and huge hugged to my father and start weeping .he gave me one glass of water. After 10 minutes he said that from which things you are afraid of. Why are you weeping ?you have another chance to crack IIT jee .
I said that father I lost your faith. What will our neighborhoods and relatives will think and what will they say.
I couldn't got success .
Dad said that you are afraid from unsuccessful. Son unsuccessful is nothing ,you are fall today but one day will come  then you will rise . success is not result of two or four years .in reality success means what you got at the age of 45.
What you achieved in these years. Because at the age of 45 you will married ,you will have children. At those time public decide your success because they judged your children behavior and your behavior in social environment .success is not the result of your good package in college placement.
Success means what you done in 45 years to achieve this success. In which ways you walk during 45 years what type of troubles you faced.
I got a motivation from my father .again I will doing hard work . l learned from my faults done in previous year .after one year the day was 27 July 2017 . the same day came second time, when I opened the site of jee mains  and filled the roll no saw, the data speed was slow .I was feeling discourage .after 21 seconds the result was in front of me 
. I cleared   jee main  exam. That day was memorable day for me. I went to room and immediately called to my mom
 and said with enthusiasm that mom I done it ,i done it ,I cracked the jee main. My mom said son everything is OK.
I said all is well  to my mom. My father was listening this .he took phone to my mom and said the word for which my ears and also my mom ears were craved.
He said "sabash" . this word said by my dad is memorable for me .I want to stopped this moment for some time but time is time ,which never stop for anyone . from this one year I learned one thing that never be hopeless .success is not result of 2 or 4 years handwork .it is result of hard work of hole life. Also I learned one thing that don't afraid from what our neighbors think if I am not clear the jee or anything. Thinking is work of our neighbors because they have pension for you .they do not want that you become successful. 
    

Comments